Our family

Our family

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day...

        

 I cannot believe it is already the second week of May! Last week was a long one at work and daycare, but Jake knew just how to brighten my day and weekend...He started to say MAMA!

We have had fun visiting with friends in the last few weeks. Waverly Ann and Steve came the last weekend of April/beginning of May. They came to go to Music Fest and hung out for the weekend too. We had such a great time visiting with them! We even had Ms Velvet come babysit for Jake that Saturday night so we could hang out more. It has been so long since we've actually gotten to spend some quality time together. I guess the last time was the May before Jake was born. We LOVED spending time with them! The picture below was in the morning before we went to the March of Dimes walk. Jake did such a good job during the walk with Waverly Ann and I. I just wish i had taken more pictures while they were in town! :(

 








The next weekend was Mother's Day weekend. We went to Hallie Milford's birthday party at Build-A-Bear workshop. Jake LOVED it! I"m sure when he gets bigger he'll love it even more. I think he thought every bear in there was one of his toys. haha. 







                                        


The next day was Mother's Day and it was wonderful. Jake and Brad were so good to me! I didnt have to change poopy diapers AND they cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner for me. It was such a good day! I love my boys!



 

Loving the laundry basket

The meaning of Easter book
           

No comments:

Post a Comment